Christmas Season of 2010

Friday, December 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM
How would you consider Christmas? Are you considering it as a special season? How would you celebrate it to thank the one who made christmas as a meaningful season?

For me, Christmas is a symbol of love, joy and giving. I consider everyday as Christmas because giving love, being happy and sharing what you can share is out of season. You can give anytime and you can be happy in season or even if it is out of season. Giving love is unconditional and making others happy is out of season as well.

Christmas season is fast approaching. Shopping malls are the busiest place you can find during the season. Many are buying presents for their love ones and friends. There are lots of gatherings, parties or family reunion for parties are also being set up to enjoy the long holiday vacation during the season. This is the most special season for the Filipinos wherein the families have the most time as they would enjoy the gathering for the traditional of "NOCHE BUENA" during Christmas eve.

This year, all I could say that God really blessed us abundantly. I never end up the year without thanking Him for what He has done with my family. Thanking the Lord is not just enough to express how grateful I am but I know God accepts my sincere heart of thanksgiving. To God be the Glory!!! Merry Christmas to all.

0 comments