Trip to Dakak

Monday, March 30, 2009 at 7:56 AM



After long hours of travel from Cagayan de Oro to Dapitan, arriving at Dakak was very satisfying. Dakak has a nice calm beach, a beautiful pool, big trees and mountains. The resort also offers great accommodation, food, and entertainment one could not get enough of! All I can say is that the long travel time to paradise is really worth it!

One down, more places to go! Haha! There are so many beautiful places in the Philippines and I still don’t know if I could see all of them in my lifetime. Next stop may be Boracay, Siargao, Palawan or Subic. Hehehehe! I’ll just never stop dreaming.






1 Responses to Trip to Dakak

  1. Rica Says:

    wow buti kapa nakapag tour2x diyan. hehe. i live in the philippines but never went to beautiful places like bohol, palawan, camiguin, anywhere except cebu,davao, manila. sana naka tira parin ako diyan, i can't really wait to go back there and see the beauty of my beloved east coast country.